Visitors to UWCSEA must
- Have a clear purpose for their visit.
- Be registered by a staff member through our Envoy Visitor Management System.
- Present a valid ID at our security desk upon arrival.
- Remain easily identifiable as a visitor while on campus by wearing the visitor sticker or lanyard issued by our security team on arrival.
- Read and follow the Visitors' agreement and conduct guidelines (see below).
UWCSEA visitor agreement
In keeping with our mission and values, we believe that every child and young person, regardless of age, has at all times and in all situations a right to be safe and protected, and we are committed to safeguarding and protecting students from harm.
Visitor guidelines for conduct
UWCSEA supports a culture of reciprocal respect; all communications should be positive, respectful and invitational.
Visitors must display their visitor’s pass prominently at all times.
- Please ask for permission from UWCSEA before taking any photos or videos; any images of students must be deleted after the permitted purpose is complete and any images from the College may only be used for personal purposes, no images may be posted publicly via social media or other channels.
- Visitors may only use toilets designated for adults and general public.
- Visitors must not take personal information from any student nor give personal information to any student including contact details or social media profile. Any other personal or sensitive information that visitors may become privy to during their visit must not be taken away or used in any form.
- Visitors must not be alone with any student.
- Visitors may not touch any student or invade their personal space.
- Visitors must not respond to physical contact from any student; if contact occurs, visitors must report it immediately to a College staff member.
- Visitors must report any suspicious or unacceptable behaviour including physical or verbal abuse by and/or between any student or adult.
We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding time at our College.