Resources for media
We are happy to help journalists, publications and bloggers with information on the College, the UWC movement and education-related topics.
- UWCSEA by the numbers - statistical overview the College
- Admissions information - details on our annual application cycle; includes geographic residential distribution of our students in Singapore
- History of UWCSEA - a short timeline of the College, which was opened in 1971 by Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew; for more information or historical photos please contact us
- UWCSEA Leadership - exceptional people sit on the UWCSEA Board of Governors and the Learning Leadership teams on each campus
- UWCSEA IB and (I)GCSE results - includes five-year results
- UWC movement - UWCSEA is one of 17 schools and colleges worldwide sharing a common mission: to make education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future.
- Photos or broadcast quality footage - contact us for images and footage produced by our professional Multimedia Journalist (see UWCSEA's YouTube channel for examples)
More information on UWCSEA and the unique education we offer can be found here.
- UWCSEA Named Apple Distinguished School for Innovative Teaching and Learning - May 2015
- Kumari Nahappan to give first live one-to-one interview at UWC South East Asia - August 2014
- UWC South East Asia Recognised As a Leading 21st Century School - October 2013
- Student-led conference garners participation from tech giants Apple, Google and Microsoft: Apple Co-founder Steve Wozniak to participate live via Skype - March 2013
- GINSING: Student-led Conference Tackles Sustainability Issues in Singapore and Beyond - November 2012
Our team is available to help media enquiries from 8am–4.30pm (UTC+08:00) Monday to Friday by phone - or we respond to emails on the same day.
Director of Communications and College Affairs
+65 8318 9294
+65 9488 6167