Teaching at UWCSEA
UWCSEA's vision is to be a leader in international education, with a worldwide reputation for providing a challenging, holistic values-based education with an emphasis upon academic achievement, service to others, teamwork and leadership.
In the pursuit of this vision, UWCSEA provides teachers with as dynamic and challenging a professional life as could be found anywhere. Our teachers are innovative, experienced and deeply committed to their students' learning. The learning at UWCSEA extends throughout the College community as our staff are active and collaborative learners themselves. UWCSEA teachers benefit from exceptional professional learning offerings through our Centre for International Education as well as opportunities to participate in outside programmes.
Our core commitment to a holistic education has resulted in the provision of an extensive range of experiential and service-based programmes. Teachers are expected to contribute wholeheartedly to the provision of both curricular and extra-curricular programmes. All teachers run activities or service projects in addition to their teaching, and also support the College's range of sporting, dramatic and musical performances as well as the extensive expeditions programme, which sees over 200 expeditions outside of Singapore each academic year.
We welcome applications from educators who share our vision and wish to contribute to UWCSEA's unique learning community.
Reasons to join UWCSEA
1. A robust professional learning programme that includes peer learning as well as a wide range of professional development opportunities.
2. A highly competitive benefits package.
3. An enjoyable and challenging working environment.
4. UWCSEA’s commitment to being a leader in international education.
5. Our pledge to live our values and share those values with our committed students.
6. The opportunity to work with a dedicated and talented faculty in an environment where expectations are high.
7. Access to a full range of digital tools and peer mentors to support excellence in the use of technology for student learning.
8. Strong staff involvement in the students’ personal and social development.
9. The quality of our facilities and the range of activities and service opportunities.
10. Singapore’s quality of life including extensive opportunities for leisure and travel.