Stories celebrating the UWCSEA community
Dunia is the magazine of UWC South East Asia. Explore stories celebrating the diverse community that make up UWCSEA, contributed by students, staff, parents and alumni. Published three times per year.
Highlights in the latest issue include:
- Scholarships: Myths and Realities - Chris Edwards on the scholars who make UWC unique
- Exploring healthy digital options: the benefits of balanced screen time by Andrew McCarthy, Assistant Director of Learning Technologies
- TEDxUWCSEADover 2018 'Beyond' by Student Executive Producer Masud Tyree Lewis
- Students advocating for solar energy
- An Odyssey Like No Other - Student Director Manu Moreau reflects on staging Homer's epic
- The Power to Change - The Value of Coaching by Graham Silverthorne, Head of East Campus
Submit your story for publication in Community News and to be considered for the magazine. All submissions are published in Community News online; to be considered for the print magazine please submit your piece five weeks before the end of each term. Email email@example.com with any questions.