Chelsea FC IDC at UWCSEA East
Chelsea FC International Development Centre (CFCIDC)
CFCIDC programmes are delivered to the same operating standards of Chelsea FC Foundation UK. Working to support both players and coaches across all participation tiers, CFCIDC provides the local Singaporean community with opportunities to engage with the programme delivered by official Chelsea FC Foundation coaches.
What makes the Chelsea FC IDC Singapore unique?
- The training programme is managed by Chelsea FC Foundation coaches who reside permanently in Singapore
- All sessions are delivered to the same operating standards and expectations set by Chelsea FC Foundation in London
- Unique coaching sessions and syllabus created by Chelsea FC Foundation
- All ages, abilities and genders are accommodated through the programme, giving everyone the opportunity to further develop their skills
What can you expect from the programme?
- With a wide-variety of programmes available, there is an opportunity for everyone to train with our coaches, ranging from infants sessions for children aged 4 years old, competitive teams that play in weekly fixtures as well as adult fitness sessions.
- All players are given the opportunity to develop their skills whilst traveling along their individual footballing journey, in an environment that promotes fair play, respect, discipline and anti-bullying. Whether your goal is to meet new friends, have fun, or improve your football skills, CFCIDC will help you reach your potential!