CFC IDC holiday camps at UWCSEA East
A genuine Chelsea FC IDC experience focused to develop youth football (soccer) across Singapore for players of all abilities and genders. Our holiday camps focus on improving a player’s individual technique in a range of fun, interactive and challenging sessions all within a safe and positive environment. Each day will focus on a specific element of the game enabling youth footballers to develop in all areas.
2019/2020 holiday camps:
- Monday, 6 – Thursday, 9 January 2020
- Tuesday, 28 – Friday, 31 January 2020
- Monday, 30 March – Thursday, 2 April 2020
- Monday, 6 – Thursday, 9 April 2020
- Monday, 22 – Thursday, 25 June 2020
- Monday, 29 June – Thursday, 2 July 2020
- Monday, 6 – Thursday, 9 July 2020
- Monday, 13 – Thursday, 16 July 2020
- Monday, 20 – Thursday, 23 July 2020
Our camps are for boys and girls that want to learn new skills, meet friends and participate in friendly competitions throughout the week. The players spend the morning on our outdoor football field, before heading inside our sports hall during the afternoon. Technical topics including passing, dribbling and shooting are taught, as well as tactical elements of the game.
Location: UWCSEA East Campus, 1 Tampines Street 73
- Mini Merlions Camp | Age: 4–6 years | Time: 9am–12pm | Cost: $250
- Full-Day Camp | Age: 7–12 years | Time: 9am–3pm | Cost: $450