- Registration policies
- Registration confirmation
- Substitution policy
- Cancellation/Refund policy
- Visa for entry to Singapore
The following are the registration policies of UWCSEA's Centre for International Education:
- Registrations are not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Fee rates will be determined by the date the registration is received. However, you have seven days within registering in order to complete payment. If payment is not received within seven days, and the full price is in effect, your registration costs will be those of the full payment terms.
- It is possible to substitute another participant from your school/organisation with another registered participant ONLY if agreed in advance with the Centre. Please see the details in the relevant section below.
- The Centre does not make hotel reservations or payments. Please book hotels directly with them. You can see a full list of hotels here.
Note: Payment can be made in U.S. dollars or Singapore dollars via PayPal. Payment by cheque or bank transfer must be submitted in Singapore dollars only. Foreign transaction fees may be charged by your bank. Please note that the payee is responsible for any bank and foreign currency charges.
You should receive an automatically generated email when you register. If you do not receive confirmation, please email email@example.com. You will receive a reminder email a few days before the event with all of the information about the event.
Paid registrations may be transferred to a substitute attendee from the same school or organisation. All substitution requests must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Substitutions received within 7 days of an event are subject to an administrative fee of S$50.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. Cancellations received more than 28 calendar days from the first day of an event are subject to an administrative fee of 25% of the event fees paid for that participant up to a maximum of S$150. No refunds will be granted within 28 calendar days of an event. Only substitutions can be made within 28 calendar days of an event.
Many nationalities can get a free 30 day visa on arrival to enter Singapore. Please check on the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority website to see whether you require one. If you do require a visa, you will have to apply for it in advance. The Centre will provide you with a Visa Letter of Introduction only once your registration has been completed and payment has been received. You can request this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it is the participant’s responsibility to apply for the relevant visa in time. Substitution and cancellation policies apply.