UWCSEA Nominee Programme (UNP)
Each year, the number of applications received for entry to UWCSEA typically exceeds the number of places available. The UWCSEA Nominee Programme (UNP) offers the opportunity to secure a place at UWCSEA, with an extremely limited number of places available each year for prospective students who meet our entry criteria.
- Who can participate in the UWCSEA Nominee Programme?
- Does UNP apply to both campuses?
- Can a UNP place purchased for Dover Campus be transferred to East Campus, or vice versa?
- Can a child apply through the normal admission process and be nominated through the UNP in the same school year?
- Are the children that are nominated through UNP subject to any entry criteria?
- What happens if the nominated child does not meet the entry criteria? Does our corporation still have to subscribe to the UNP?
- What are the advantages of subscribing to UNP?
- Can children apply via UNP to every grade?
- Are there any restrictions on the number of UNP places at each campus?
- Is it possible to find out which corporations have subscribed?
- Does UNP have a deadline?
- What happens if a UNP place becomes vacant (i.e. child leaves UWCSEA)?
- Will I be able to receive a refund for my UNP fee if my child leaves UWCSEA?
- What are the UNP fees collected used for?