Corporate Subscription Programme (UNP)
The UWCSEA Nominee Programme (UNP) offers corporate subscribers the flexibility to secure a place at UWCSEA for the qualified children of their staff.
A small number of places in each grade are available to UNP-sponsored students who meet our Admissions requirements, including but not limited to entrance criteria applicable at the time of nominating. Applications can be made through either the general admissions process or via the UNP in any given year, but not both. If a general admission is unsuccessful, the student cannot then be nominated as a UNP candidate for the same school year.
Funds from the UNP have enabled UWCSEA to initiate a number of programmes including: increasing the number of scholarships, contributing to sustainability initiatives to support learning, providing staff with outstanding professional development opportunities, and building an endowment fund.
- Can individuals subscribe for places through the Nominee Programme?
- Does UNP apply to both campuses?
- Can a UNP place purchased for Dover Campus be transferred to East Campus, or vice versa?
- Can a child apply through the normal admission process and be nominated through the UNP in the same school year?
- Are the children that are nominated through UNP subject to any entry criteria?
- What happens if the nominated child does not meet the entry criteria? Does our corporation still have to subscribe to the UNP?
- What are the advantages for corporations in subscribing to UNP?
- Can children be nominated via UNP to every grade?
- Are there any restrictions on the number of UNP places at each campus?
- Is it possible to find out which corporations have subscribed?
- Does UNP have a deadline?
- Is placement through the UNP for K1–Grade 8 still an option if we have missed the 1 April deadline?
- What happens if a corporate subscriber’s place becomes vacant (i.e., a Nominee leaves UWCSEA)?
- What happens if a corporate subscriber’s place becomes vacant and the corporate subscriber is unable to nominate another employee’s child until several years later?
- What happens to the S$10,000 UNP Subscription Deposit?
- Will I be able to receive a refund for my UNP subscription if it is not used for the full duration?
- What happens to the funds that are generated through the UNP?