Application receipt and review
Regardless of when you submit an application, for each individual application we will:
- send an email acknowledgement within 10–15 days provided no further information is required
- email or call within one month advising one of the following next steps:
- confirmation that the applicant has met our eligibility criteria and that they are placed in the relevant application pool for consideration OR
- request for more information or an invitation to attend an interview or assessment (although this may take place later) OR
- advise that the applicant has not met our entry criteria and so will not be considered for a place (the application is then closed)
Submission deadlines and offer rounds
Key dates to be aware of in our application timeline are as follows; you can see some specific information on what these steps mean in the Q&A below.
- Which interviews and assessments do you require? Do you test all applicants?
- When and how do interview and assessments take place?
- Why can't you consider my application for an EAL or Learning Support place in Round 1?
- Do you admit students part way through the year? What about joining part-way through Term 1, or after the start of Term 2?