Application submission, receipt and review
Applications are considered successfully submitted only when both application fee has been paid in full and all of the required documentation is included in the application.
Regardless of when you submit an application, for each individual application we will:
- Acknowledge the application by email within 10–15 days:
- confirming the application is successfully submitted and that no further information is required at this stage; OR
- advising the application has not been successfully submitted and requesting any missing documentation or information; once this is received we will then email to confirm the application submission date and progress to the initial eligibility review (outlined below)
- Advise initial eligibility review outcome via email or call within one month:
- confirmation that the applicant has met our eligibility criteria and that they are placed in the relevant application pool for consideration OR
- request for more information or an invitation to attend an interview or assessment (although this may take place later) OR
- advise that the applicant has not met our entry criteria and so will not be considered for a place (the application is then closed)
Submission deadlines and offer rounds
Key dates to be aware of in our application timeline are as follows; you can see some specific information on what these steps require in the 'Assessments' section on our Q&A page.
Due to the required timeline for the submission of MOE-waiver applications to the MOE, which is based on the Singapore school year (January–December), eligible applicants who are Singaporean citizens are considered for offers only in the second offer round (March).