Click on the links below to see the team schedules/sports fixtures for each campus.
In addition to the well-developed Physical Education programme offered as part of the curriculum, UWCSEA has superb sporting facilities at both campuses which provide opportunities for such a wide range of competitive, development and recreational sports to be offered throughout the year
Each school has its own representative teams which compete in leagues in Singapore, including the ACSIS competition, which runs teams for students enrolled in Junior School and above, in a wide range of sports. There are currently representative teams on Dover Campus in athletics, badminton, basketball, climbing, cross country, cricket (boys), floorball, football, gymnastics (girls), hockey, netball (girls), rugby (boys), sailing, swimming, tennis, touch and volleyball. East Campus runs representative teams in badminton, basketball, climbing, cross country, cricket (JS&MS boys), football, netball (JS&MS girls), rugby (boys), softball, sailing, swimming, tennis, touch (girls) and volleyball.
Dover and East Senior teams also complete in all the tournaments in the South East Asia Activity Conference (SEASAC), providing a tremendous opportunity to compete against some of the best international schools in Southeast Asia.
Teaching staff lead programmes in these sports with the help of qualified external coaches. Many sports are also offered at development level to provide opportunities for students of all abilities.
Dover Campus sporting facilities for the 200+ sports teams:
- fully floodlit, artificial turf field to FIFA 2* and IRB international standards plus training field
- floodlit 10 lane 50m swimming pool with diving pit and 1m, 2m and 3m boards plus a learn-to-swim pool
- nine floodlit acrylic tennis courts that incorporate four netball courts
- a 40x70m floodlit artificial turf football field and a 70x70m floodlit artificial turf hockey field
- two indoor air-conditioned sports halls providing three basketball courts (two with bleacher seating), four volleyball courts, 12 badminton courts
- a 20x8m climbing wall
- a conditioning gym with a range of resistance, cardio and functional fitness equipment
- a multi-purpose room used for marshal arts and dance
- under construction is a gymnastic training centre incorporating full sprung floor area, vault, bars, beam and foam pits
East Campus sporting facilities include:
- 10 lane Olympic-size swimming pool with bleacher seating plus a learn-to-swim pool
- fully floodlit, artificial turf field to FIFA 2* and IRB international standards plus training field - the largest elevated field in Asia
- two indoor air-conditioned sports halls containing a total of 4 basketball courts, 6 match volleyball courts, 20 badminton courts with bleacher seating for 500 in each hall,
- a strength & conditioning gym with a range of the latest resistance, cardio and functional fitness equipment
- large multipurpose room for marshal arts, group fitness classes and dance
- two large dance studios
- outdoor, undercover climbing wall
- there are no tennis courts at the campus but the school teams train and play at the newly resurfaced facility just ten minutes away at the Laguna National Golf & Country Club.
A number of other sporting activities, such as judo, karate, fencing and sailing, are available via the Paid Activities programme after school, or the weekends through the Community Education Programmes.